Saturday 6 July 2013

See Mama Sew: Day Seven

See Mama Sew. . . a string bikini?


Yes, that happened.  I made a string bikini for Katie's doll.  It is more like a tankini on her Bitty Baby, but also fits her knock off American Girl doll (from Target, with the wildest hair I've ever seen).  


And because a doll bikini wasn't funny enough, I also made her a grass skirt.  Aloha!


Then, because every girl at the beach needs a towel, I made her one of those too.


I think this would be a perfect little present for a friend's birthday party!  And I looked up American Girl swim sets. . . $32, and not as many pieces.  If I was going to give this as a gift, I'd include a little beach bag too.  Cute, cute, cute.  Someone please invite Katie to your party so I have a reason to make another! 

No comments:

Post a Comment