Monday 8 October 2012

Day 7 of 31

We had a great weekend! Saturday morning David and Jack each had a birthday party to go to. David's was at the mall at Glowgolf, so Chris took Katie with him and they hung out at the mall for a while. My mom tool Henry for a special day, and I brought jack. We all had fun!

(I'm blogging from my phone, so I think all of the photos will show up at one time...sorry.)

After the parties we went to "Art in the Park". We stayed for about 15 minutes because we were so cold!

Sunday we hung out at home with Chris' parents. David, Chris, and my father-in-law had a very serious game of monopoly (which lasted 3 hours) and Chris' mom and I chatted while the little kids played outside. We had a great, no stress day. I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment