Sunday 21 April 2013

A Big Bunch of Random; iPhone Dump


What is this you ask?
Baby hands doing big boy work.
The day those baby hands are big boy hands I will need to be medicated.  He may have the attitude of a big boy, but he's still my baby.  And it needs to stay that way.


New. Favorite. Drink.  
I may or may not hide this in my car so my husband and children don't drink it.  
It's 130 calories per can, and it's my sweet after lunch treat.
There are several other flavors, but this is my favorite.




I have never had long hair.  Ever.  
I am still surprised when I see my own hair and it looks like this!


David + FaceTime = Hilarity.
Anyone know a good orthodontist?


My mom has an at home gel manicure kit, complete with the curing light.  Are you kidding me?  They look as good as getting them done in the salon.  It's supposed to last two weeks.  I'm ROUGH on a manicure.  Let's see how accurate the two week prediction is.


Cake.  It's what's for breakfast.  Always helpful when trying to lose weight and eat a clean diet, no?  I tried a new buttercream icing recipe for this one, after using the same recipe for ten years.  The new recipe is the best buttercream I've ever tried.  For real.  You can find it here.  You're welcome.


It's grilling time!  I love some grilled food, and I'm so glad the weather is warm enough for grilling.  Tonight I had a turkey burger on lettuce with buffalo sauce, red peppers and pickles on top, asian salad, and grilled asparagus.  YUM.

And my saddest thing that happened this weekend. . . I lost my wedding band.  It had been my grandmother's, and I'm so sad about it.  We've retraced my steps as much as possible and left my business card or phone number at the places I had gone, but I don't have a lot of hope that it will turn up.  I don't even care about having to replace the ring; it's the sentimental value that was more important to me.  Thankfully I have my engagement ring still, which had also been her's and has a diamond that had been my great grandmother's as well.  And, of course, I hadn't done a rider on my insurance policy for them so I don't have insurance coverage.  Let this be a lesson to you!  Have your jewelry appraised and included on your insurance!

No comments:

Post a Comment