Wednesday 21 September 2011

Silent Auction Prize - Danielle Bennett Photography

 I have a really great prize to tell you about that will be available in the silent auction at our Pancake Breakfast on November 12th.  Danielle, of Danielle Bennett Photography has very generously donated a gift certificate for a mini-session.


I have known Danielle for three years.  We met when I worked for The Little Gym and she brought her oldest son T there.  I immediately liked Danielle.  She is a great mom, has a fabulous sense of humor, is smart, has great recipes she's quick to share, and she's a lot of fun.  She has since had her second son sweet little J.  She has a fantastic family.  She is also a wonderful, creative photographer!
I told you she has a great sense of humor!

Danielle has donated a mini-session to our silent auction.  Her mini-sessions are valued at $125 for thirty minutes of shooting.  She does location shoots in and around Nashville.  As part of the package she has donated, she will provide 10-12 edited color and black and white photos on CD.  If there are more than 12 great photos (and I can almost promise there will be!) she will have the client select the first twelve and then they have the option to purchase additional files for $5.  She also offers a very affordable, high quality print service.  She does not use flash photography, and her pictures are so creative.




What a great Christmas gift a photo like this would be!

Seriously?  Can I borrow her legs?

Please visit Danielle's website at daniellebennettphotography.com.  Tell her I sent you!  I cannot wait for someone to get this great gift certificate at our silent auction so I can see the photos they'll get!



No comments:

Post a Comment