Wednesday 30 January 2013

Worst.Blogger.Ever


Yes, that's me.  The Worst.Blogger.Ever.

Someone please find me about 10 more hours per day.

My job is insane right now with tax time coming, year end things that had to be done, budget for 2013, and not to mention all of the clients who are now hiring an attorney with their shiny new tax refund dollars.  

David is having some lovely behavior lately, which has prompted us to return to OT for a little refresher.  If you've never hung out with an almost 9 year old child with sensory issues, Tourette's, and the first indications of a tween attitude, let me tell you that you're really missing out.  Good times people.  Good times.

I feel like I'm constantly stretched too thin, which leaves me feeling like I am giving NOTHING 100%.  Not a great feeling.  I would normally just get up earlier.  Um, if I get up earlier than 4 a.m., I've officially only taken a nap.  That's ridiculous.  

I don't want my blog to be a whiney blog, but I'm feeling whiney right now.  I have a ton of stuff to do and not enough hours in the day.  I've made myself a big to-do list for tomorrow and hopefully will knock out a lot of it so I have time for fun things, like blogging or sewing or working out or sleeping.



No comments:

Post a Comment