Friday 17 February 2012

Eight days - Please Pray!


Eight days until we leave.  
And it literally cannot come fast enough.  

We found out today that our sweet girl has been transferred to the institution.
  
I don't know when, I don' t know why, and I don't know where.  Our coordinator has never been to her institution before.  I am terrified for our girl and what it's like there.  I cannot imagine what she is enduring every day, and it literally makes me sick to my stomach.  

I need you to pray.  Pray that our girl is safe, and that she is not being mistreated.  Pray that she has enough to eat, and that she is being cared for.  Please, please pray for her.  

I am a wreck.  I feel so helpless and scared and afraid for Katie.  I am so thankful that we will be there next week.  


No comments:

Post a Comment