Monday 6 February 2012

Nineteen


Nineteen days!

We started to get some things ready this weekend.  We packed the toys we'll be brining.  We picked up some toiletries, and I packed those that I won't be using before we leave.  I made several lists.  I started making and freezing some things for the boys to eat while we're gone.  


I made two huge batches of banana muffins - one with chocolate chips and one without.


I kept a few out for the boys for this week tomorrow and the rest went into the freezer.



I also made some orange cupcakes for work.  They smell so fabulous when they're cooking.  I posted that recipe last year (when I made them for the same person!) on my other blog, The Real Housewife of Bedford County.  They are so good, and very easy to make.


We had our fingerprints re-done for our FBI updated background checks on Friday.


Jack repeatedly asked the police officer who did the prints, "Do you know any crooks?"  Crooks?  We've read one too many Lego City books where the police save the city from "Crooks"!  Getting our background checks updated is the last thing we have to do.  Right now.  I will completely not be surprised if we get some last minute frantic thing we *have* to do.  In fact, I'll be surprised if we don't.

Things we still have to do?  Figure out if we'll board our dog Max, who can be a little wild, get some more food ready, buy some winter hats, get Chris some shoes. . . and that's about it.

Nineteen days!

No comments:

Post a Comment