Friday 10 February 2012

Fifteen


FIFTEEN DAYS!

We leave in fifteen days!  The time is flying by.  Chris made his list yesterday of the things he needs to pick up before we go.  He and I are actually going out this weekend without our children, which so rarely happens, and we should be able to knock that list out quickly.  Katie's country is very (VERY!) cold right now.  We live in the South. . . even when it is VERY cold here, um it's really not.  Yesterday I was walking the one block from the parking garage to my office as I shivered in my coat.  It was fifty degrees.  

This is the current weather in Katie's country.


Have I mentioned that my husband wears shorts every.single.day?
Literally, we had to purchase pants for him to wear on our trip.  
This will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment