Monday 13 February 2012

Twelve


Twelve days down, twelve days to go.

I'm excited on our trip to pick up some souvenirs.  Like matroyshka dolls, with which I am o.b.s.e.s.s.e.d.

I've been spending some time on Pinterest lately looking for. . . um, really random stuff.  What?  Isn't that what you do on Pinterest?

So here are some things I'm loving right now.


I love these cookies!  
They would be an insane amount of work, but they're perfect.


LOVE this!



These are from Blissfully Sweet.  Her cakes look fantastic!


This is another from Blissfully Sweet.  Adorable!




The template to make this adorable card.


You all know how much I love a craft project!



This adorable applique PDF.  And it's only $2.00!



I could seriously link to these ideas for days. 

Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment