Wednesday 22 May 2013

Second Grade Awards Day


My sweet Henry was honored at his school's K-2 awards day.  He got a trophy for making the principal's list (all A's) every semester.  He also won a second grade Good Citizenship award.  We're so proud of him!  The Good Citizenship award is given to students who are good friends, always try their hardest, are respectful to others, and are just all around good students and community members.  We had no idea he was receiving it, and we're so proud of him!

Henry is SO Chris' mini-me.
Chris and I went to his awards ceremony, and then Chris checked him out of school early and took him to a special celebratory lunch.  

Someone please tell me why my hair looks like a wig?!
 After the ceremony, I went to Katie's class picnic while Chris and Henry were at lunch.  It's cute to see her playing with her friends and having fun on the playground at school.  We'll sure miss her teachers and friends!

Today is the last day of school, and I cannot wait to see their first day of school/last day of school comparison pictures to see how much they've changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment