Wednesday 31 July 2013

We're Still Here!

We're still here!


My little business - The Crazy Kukla Boutique - has exploded.


It seriously has been beyond anything I could have anticipated.  


It is SO exciting for me!  I cannot believe how receptive people have been.  


I've had more orders in the first three weeks than I thought I would have in a year.


Chris has been a HUGE help.  He's the master cutter and is so willing to help me with anything I need.


I have so many new exciting things in the works too!


People are so crazy about a Little Mama Diaper Bag Set.  Like, Ca-Razy.


I've added some Halloween things like this candy corn dress and trick or treat bag.



I'm so excited about how busy I've been and so thankful that people have loved what I'm making!


This was my favorite Little Mama set yet.



I'm going to do a Halloween version of this skirt for Lady K.




We went to Memphis last weekend and went to the zoo.  It's a fabulous zoo!


K loved the carousel.  I'm pretty sure we all did actually.


She loved the ice cream too. . . And I loved that shirt while it lasted.


The boys' favorite part of the zoo?  The water splash area.  Remember the trip to the aquarium?  I will clearly never learn.


We also met up with Rochelle and her family and had lunch.  Jack and sweet Alayna were in love with each other.  He's still talking about her.  Dariya was the cutest, chattiest, squishiest little thing, and I wanted to put her in my pocket and take her home.  Aidan was so kind and smart, I think that he, David, and Henry would have a lot in common.  They are a lovely family and I was so happy to spend some time with them.


Two little Reece's Rainbow babies together - they were so stinking cute together!  

Next week?  Back to school.  Yes, already.  I have parent meetings, open houses, school supplies, new backpacks, football registrations, and lunchboxes coming out of my ears.  Can you believe ALL of my children will be in school for full days???  

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment