Monday 25 July 2011

Practical Matters

So, in *practical* matters, all dossier prep-homestudy-fundraising-get this child here business aside, let's get to the important stuff.  What will Katie Ruth wear once she's here?  Because please don't think that this isn't something I consider.  Nearly every day.  If she were here now, these are some things I would get for her.


It's hot here. . . she will need a cute swimsuit for all of the time she's going to spend in the pool.


Are you kidding me?  Stripes, a dress, and nautical colors?
This has Katie Ruth written all over it.


I love a dress for myself, and I suspect we will love them for KR as well.  
Easy to get her dressed, and again, it's hot here.

So cute with the red dress.  I'm a sucker for navy.


I'm not a huge fan of a graphic tee, but this is pretty self-explanatory.
Her future is bright.


The embellishment on this dress is a Matryoshka doll.  

I promise you that when it gets cool KR will be sporting some cardis.
Just like her mama!


A pink barn jacket?
Adorable!

And a girl has to accessorize.

I would wear these shoes. . . 
Too bad they're not available in my size too!


And yes, she's going to wear a hairbow!





No comments:

Post a Comment