Sunday 18 November 2012

Giving Thanks, Day Seventeen - School Thanksgiving Lunch


Today I'm thankful for school Thanksgiving lunches.


The lunch may be disgusting, but the sentiment and the tradition are fantastic.

I love being able to go have lunch with my loves and see how happy that makes them.


 I love being able to pick this little muffin up and surprise her at the end of the school day.  Can you stand the sweetness?


I am thankful that the kids are at the school they attend, and that everyone there is so warm and welcoming.  We have a fantastic school.


And I am thankful that I have the opportunity to go to Thanksgiving lunch with my loves.  There are always a lot of children there without a parent or grandparent at lunch, which makes me appreciate even more that I am able to take that time from my job to go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment