Sunday 30 June 2013

See Mama Sew: Day Three


 The first thing I worked on for day three of my See Mama Sew week was finishing the pants from day two.  They were so cute and little!  I forgot how small twelve month clothes are.  I was very happy with how the set turned out.  I think the birthday girl (or at least her mama!) was too.


Next, I worked on something for my little monkeys to wear to our little friend's birthday party.  Her party was a Minnie Mouse party, so I had to run with it.


I appliqued this shirt for Jack.  When I showed it to him he said, "Uhhhhhh, I think I will look ridiculous."  


I did a chevron (LOVE!) dress for Katie with the same Mickey applique.  I seriously cannot get enough of chevron.


I don't think that they've ever done matching outfits before, and I loved it.  Jack is probably getting a little old for some matchy-matchy business, so I better do it now if I'm going to!


They looked so cute!  (And how big does Jack look in this picture?!)


See Mama Sew:  Day Four will be some sweet little treats for a baby who is getting a mama and daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment